Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Kristine Gay

Name: Kristine Gay
Number: 2
Position: Outfield
Year: Freshman
From: Lake Ronkonkoma, Ny
Major: Criminal Justice

Reason for choosing Plattsburgh

“I loved the layout of the Campus and its surroundings. Also, I wanted to play softball here at Plattsburgh

Started playing softball when?

“Started playing when I was 7 as a pitcher then tried shortstop but soon found out that I loved playing the outfield. Played for Long Island Express, earned all divison in high school.”

Other sports played before?

Volleyball
   
Something you’re proud of and WHY?

“Im proud of all the obsticles I have overcome because it has made me a better person and it shows that I will never give up.”

Favorite Food?

Mac&Cheese
  
Favorite community service experience and WHY?

“My favorite community service experience was when we participated in the buddy walk. It was for such a great cause and seeing how happy it made the family that runs the walk was awesome.”

Favorite moment so far while being apart of the Plattsburgh State Softball Team and WHY?

“Getting to travel down to Florida after a long preseason to finally play outside as a team and show all the hard work that we have been putting in.”

Goals set while at Plattsburgh ?

“Get my Degree
and win Sunyacs!” 

Plans after college?

“Get a good job!”

No comments:

Post a Comment