Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Brianna Clarke

Name: Brianna Clarke
Number: 14
Position: 1b
Year: Junior
From: Manorville, NY
Major: Childhood/Special Education

Reason for choosing Plattsburgh ? 

"I enjoyed my recruiting visit. The school was the perfect size for me. Plattsburgh had a great Childhood/Special Education combined program."

Started playing softball when? (how old, position played, teams played for, awards earned)

"I started playing tee ball. I started playing first base in Junior High. In high school I received All-League honors as a freshman, named All-State, All-County, and Field player of the year as a junior. I was also named All-Conference and All-Tournament as a senior."

Other sports played before?

Cross Country

Favorite professional sports/teams?

NY Mets
NY Jets
  
Something you’re proud of and WHY?

"I'm proud of the person I've become so far. Since freshman year I feel I have really grown." 

Other hobbies you enjoy?

"I enjoy going to the gym and attempting to bake."

Favorite Food?

Chicken Parm
  
Favorite community service experience and WHY?

"My favorite community service experience was the buddy walk because it's a gun day with your team for a good cause."
  
Favorite moment so far while being apart of the Plattsburgh State Softball Team and WHY?

"My favorite moment was winning SUNYACs against Cortland, just because it's Cortland." 

Goals set while at Plattsburgh ?

"My goals for my future are to receive good grades, enjoy my college experience and to keep growing as a person."

Plans after college?

"After college I plan to try and get a teaching job on Long Island and take the next Suffolk Police test."

No comments:

Post a Comment